Immerse yourself in our luxury real estate listings on the island of Antigua, at the heart of the Caribbean. Discover prestige properties for sale in the most exclusive locations of the island, beachfront or waterfront, with stunning sea views. We offer access to detailed information including photos, description, amenities and maps.
Antigua is one of the few remaining countries in the Caribbean with highly sought after locations available to buy land to create your dream home. The island boasts a wide array of luxury plots with planning permission readily available.
Connect with us to answer any additional questions and let us lead you on your journey to discover your next dream property.
REASONS TO INVEST IN ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
• Real estate market stimulated by a recently introduced Citizenship by Investment Program and brand new airport terminal.
• High rental income generating potential as a well-established tourism destination.
• One of the most accessible destinations in the Caribbean with direct international flights to Antigua from Europe, the USA and Canada.
• Over $1 billion (USD) of tourism related projects in the pipeline in Antigua.
• Home to some of the Caribbean’s top hotels and 365 spectacular white sand beaches – a different beach to explore for every day of the year.
• Strong track record in attracting investment from celebrity investors.
• World-famous yachting destination with the largest man-made marina in the Eastern Caribbean and annual events such as RORC Caribbean 600, Antigua Classic Yatch Regatta, Antigua Sailing Week.
OVERVIEW – THE ANTIGUA REAL ESTATE MARKET
Famed for its 365 beaches and crystal clear seas, Antigua & Barbuda is the epitome of the Caribbean dream. Antigua also offers attractive tax benefits, good international access and a stable political system. With such a strong range of investor benefits on offer, the island has developed a well-established real estate market. Its luxury beachfront homes have attracted some of the world’s most celebrated music stars, fashion designers and business leaders.
HOW TO BUY PROPERTY IN ANTIGUA
Foreign buyers can acquire Antigua real estate relatively simply. We would recommend you instruct a reputable lawyer – legal fees are typically 1-2% of the purchase price. N.B. Foreign buyers can only purchase real estate in Barbuda on a leasehold basis.
All foreign buyers acquiring real estate in Antigua must apply for an Alien Landholding License, which costs 5% of the property’s value and can take four months to be approved.
There is a 2.5% Stamp Duty that is required to complete the purchase.
In 2013 Antigua and Barbuda launched a Citizenship by Investment Program which offers eligible applicants full citizenship in exchange for an investment of at least $400,000 USD in real estate in Antigua. Several properties we list are eligible for the program. For details, please contact us.